DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stryped - Bed Update (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/147262-stryped-bed-update.html)

Frank Drackman March 3rd 06 04:32 AM

Stryped - Bed Update

Dear Stryped,

How is your bed coming out?

stoutman March 3rd 06 04:37 AM

Stryped - Bed Update

"Frank Drackman" wrote in message
Dear Stryped,

How is your bed coming out?

I think when we receive the post "Which way do you sand, With or Against the
grain?"

We will know he is close. :)

--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

Swingman March 3rd 06 01:37 PM

Stryped - Bed Update

"stoutman" .@. wrote in message

I think when we receive the post "Which way do you sand, With or Against

the
grain?"

Nope ... from endless past interrogatories, more likely: "Which side of the
paper do I use??"

Congratulations! ... where's my cigar?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

B a r r y March 4th 06 11:30 AM

Stryped - Bed Update

Swingman wrote:
"stoutman" .@. wrote in message

I think when we receive the post "Which way do you sand, With or Against

the
grain?"

Nope ... from endless past interrogatories, more likely: "Which side of the
paper do I use??"

Which key to I push to respond?

[email protected] March 4th 06 11:03 PM

Stryped - Bed Update

B a r r y wrote:
Swingman wrote:
"stoutman" .@. wrote in message

I think when we receive the post "Which way do you sand, With or Against

the
grain?"

Nope ... from endless past interrogatories, more likely: "Which side of the
paper do I use??"

Which key to I push to respond?

As lon as it s not "any key".

My keyboard does not have an 'any' key.