Posted to sci.math,rec.woodworking

Default better mail service than hotmail and yahoo

I just found this great mail service and wanted to share the
information with you because it offers :

250 MB Mailbox size upgradable FREE

30 MB attachment size (yahoo and Gmail give 20MB, whereas hotmail gives
only 10Mo at most)

Free POP, IMAP, PDA and WAP Access

Free Auto responders and forwarders

90 days limit idle account expiration (yahoo, hotmail and Gmail expire
yours after 30 days)

Double Anti-Virus Protection

99 % No Spam Policy = What you get is what you asked for !

You can sign up at www.lunarismail.info

Posted to sci.math,rec.woodworking
brianlanning

99 % No Spam Policy

The irony is killing me.

brian

Posted to sci.math,rec.woodworking
leonard

USPS !!!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike

GEEZ.. If you're gonna spam.. at least TRY to get your facts right.

wrote in message ups.com...
I just found this great mail service and wanted to share the
information with you because it offers :

250 MB Mailbox size upgradable FREE

30 MB attachment size (yahoo and Gmail give 20MB, whereas hotmail gives
only 10Mo at most)

How much storage space do I get?
More than 2,500 megabytes. That's over two whole gigabytes. And on top of that, we'll keep giving you more space as we're able. With so much space, you can keep every message you send or receive, and take advantage of Google's search technology to retrieve them

Free POP, IMAP, PDA and WAP Access

Free Auto responders and forwarders

90 days limit idle account expiration (yahoo, hotmail and Gmail expire
yours after 30 days)

What happens to dormant accounts?
If you don't log in to your account for an extended period of time, we'll mark it dormant. After nine consecutive months of inactivity, Google will delete all messages in the account, close it, and recycle the username.

You can sign up at www.lunarismail.info

Posted to sci.math,rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

Die! Spammer scum!

Gee! I'm old enough to remember when SPAM was a good thing

ups.com...

You can sign up at www.lunarismail.info

Posted to sci.math,rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 19:41:02 GMT, "Vic Baron" wrote:

Die! Spammer scum!

Gee! I'm old enough to remember when SPAM was a good thing

Ain't nobody *that* old. :-) [Remembering that stuff from grade school
-- shiver]

... snip of spam.