DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HSS Planer Blades (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/142281-hss-planer-blades.html)

blade-n-cutters January 28th 06 07:06 AM

HSS Planer Blades

Do You Need A Set Of Planer Blades for your Planer / Thicknesser??.

The quality of HSS blades is 18% Tungsten content (18% W T1). They are
weighted to give perfect balance. These blades are straight knife planer
blades with no slots or grooves on them.

The blades I can supply are 3mm thick and 20mm, 25mm 30mm 32mm and 38mm deep
dependent on your machine spec, I have every possible size available.

I will send you your exact size blades to suit your individual machine.

Contact me at for the best prices around.