DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Aussie Planes (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/141863-aussie-planes.html)

John B January 25th 06 09:24 AM

Aussie Planes

G'day All,
Was using JOAT's favourite tool GOOGLE and came across this site.
I don't need any as I'm quite happy with my 30 year old Stanleys.
They look nice though, and may be something the plane conisour may consider.
regards
John

http://www.hntgordon.com.au/

AAvK January 25th 06 04:33 PM

Aussie Planes

G'day All,
Was using JOAT's favourite tool GOOGLE and came across this site.
I don't need any as I'm quite happy with my 30 year old Stanleys.
They look nice though, and may be something the plane conisour may consider.
regards
John
http://www.hntgordon.com.au/

Yeah most commoners here know. Maybe not some newbies. They are a real full on
factory, and sell wholsale to retailers all over the world, big biz. The primary designs
are Chinese and Vietnam based, which are "pull it" planes. Japanese planes are pullers
as well, only without the handles, and with superior blade construction in blacksmithing.

If only HNT-G would make skew angled shoulder planes, no one makes them these
days... Steve?

--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com