Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris

Default Indonesian Furniture

Indonesian Furniture Categories are Furniture which is produce in
Indonesia with local design. Major design of Indonesian Furniture have
fixture like Hand Carving and Natural Colour.
Today Indonesian Furniture Manufacture has been developed many designs
in Furniture. Most of furniture produced in Indonesia Made of from
Teak, Mahogany, and Rattan. Indonesia have a lot of supply for those
materials in many years ago. However, due to many reason the material
getting difficult to get and furniture manufacturer begin to search new
material for their products. They begin use wood from people plantation
like: Mango Wood.

China furniture are the main competitors for Indonesia Furniture, due
to its has cheap price and available in large quantity.

Where is Furniture Industry in Indonesia going to be?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

Where is Furniture Industry in Indonesia going to be?

I don't know, and it keeps me up at night worrying about it.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Toller wrote:
Where is Furniture Industry in Indonesia going to be?

I don't know, and it keeps me up at night worrying about it.

Nowhere, if their target market group continues to be furniture makers.

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
Connor Aston

. . . are there any that read this newsgroup?

http://www.connoraston.com