DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Not in the market for one, but... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/141524-not-market-one-but.html)

David January 23rd 06 12:17 AM

Not in the market for one, but...

Sears is selling the DeWalt 735 for $369. Isn't that a heck of a good deal?

Dave

Toller January 23rd 06 12:39 AM

Not in the market for one, but...

"David" wrote in message
. ..
Sears is selling the DeWalt 735 for $369. Isn't that a heck of a good
deal?

Yes that is a good price; but it is not on their website or sunday circular.
Did you see it in a store?

Doug Miller January 23rd 06 12:39 AM

Not in the market for one, but...

In article , David wrote:
Sears is selling the DeWalt 735 for $369. Isn't that a heck of a good deal?

Cite, please? www.sears.com shows the DW735 at $499.99, just as expected.
Where did you see it for $369? (That *would* be a *very* good price, if it's
for real.)

They're selling the 734 at $379.99... maybe that's what you're thinking of.

--
Regards,

David January 23rd 06 12:56 AM

Not in the market for one, but...

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , David wrote:

Sears is selling the DeWalt 735 for $369. Isn't that a heck of a good deal?

Cite, please? www.sears.com shows the DW735 at $499.99, just as expected.
Where did you see it for $369? (That *would* be a *very* good price, if it's
for real.)

They're selling the 734 at $379.99... maybe that's what you're thinking of.

In the store, today! I read it "up close" to be sure it wasn't a price
tag for something else. That's the cheapest I've seen it. I have no
idea how long it'll stay at that price. Since I wasn't buying one, I
didn't hunt down a salesperson to ask particulars.

Dave

Enoch Root January 23rd 06 05:14 AM

Not in the market for one, but...

David wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

In article , David
wrote:

Sears is selling the DeWalt 735 for $369. Isn't that a heck of a
good deal?

Cite, please? www.sears.com shows the DW735 at $499.99, just as
expected. Where did you see it for $369? (That *would* be a *very*
good price, if it's for real.)

They're selling the 734 at $379.99... maybe that's what you're
thinking of.

In the store, today! I read it "up close" to be sure it wasn't a price
tag for something else. That's the cheapest I've seen it. I have no
idea how long it'll stay at that price. Since I wasn't buying one, I
didn't hunt down a salesperson to ask particulars.

I saw a DW735R for sale (not at sears) for around that price. A refurb.

er
--
email not valid