DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Violin CAD Models (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/141382-violin-cad-models.html)

[email protected] January 22nd 06 04:27 AM

Violin CAD Models

I would like to experiment with making parts for violin-family
instruments using CNC machinery. To that end, I wish to compile a
collection of public domain (that is, free) CAD models of violin parts.
I will post these to an Internet file storage site to make them
available for anyone to download at no charge.

Do you have any 3-D CAD models that you could contribute?

Do you work with a 3-D CAD program and have an interest in creating
public domain violin models suitable for driving CNC machinery?

If either answer is "yes," please contact me.

Thanks.