DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Single sided CD/DVD Holders (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/141333-single-sided-cd-dvd-holders.html)

r49miner January 21st 06 05:56 PM

Single sided CD/DVD Holders

Does anyone have a source of inexpensive single sided CD/DVD holdering
strips (black plastic). I plan on making a few small cabinets but can't find
a good supplier. I have tried the web but get nothing. I think it's because
I don't know what they are called.
The one source I did find was woodworker's supply, at woodworker.com. but
they are a little on the expensive side.

TIA

The Miner

www January 22nd 06 12:56 PM

Single sided CD/DVD Holders

"r49miner" wrote in message
Does anyone have a source of inexpensive single sided CD/DVD holdering
strips (black plastic). I plan on making a few small cabinets but can't

find
a good supplier. I have tried the web but get nothing. I think it's

because
I don't know what they are called.
The one source I did find was woodworker's supply, at woodworker.com. but
they are a little on the expensive side.

TIA

What about these?
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10448&sid=AF989
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=6068&sid=AF989