DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delta TS300 - Dust Collection Utility? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/140365-delta-ts300-dust-collection-utility.html)

LineVoltageHalogen January 15th 06 09:55 PM

Delta TS300 - Dust Collection Utility?

Greetings All, I own the TS300 and I am quite happy with it. The
problem is that my wood shop is in the basement of my house and I want
to be able to reduce as much of the dust as possible. I was wondering
if anyone has come across a product either from Delta or some other
manufacturer that attaches to the bottom of the saw that connects to a
dust collection system? I found this on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013

and it seems to fit the bill. Any input, help, or advise would be
greatly appreciated.

TFD.