DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   COFFEE TABLE (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/140020-coffee-table.html)

J T January 13th 06 06:48 AM

COFFEE TABLE

http://ourhouse.ninemsn.com.au/ourho...hop/04/493.asp

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax

Rumpty January 13th 06 04:07 PM

COFFEE TABLE

Interesting coffee table, but the plans are metric, I don't use metric tapes
in my shop, too bad...

Chris Friesen January 13th 06 04:16 PM

COFFEE TABLE

Rumpty wrote:
Interesting coffee table, but the plans are metric, I don't use metric tapes
in my shop, too bad...

Just divide by 25.4....

Chris

Larry Bud January 13th 06 04:38 PM

COFFEE TABLE

Rumpty wrote:
Interesting coffee table, but the plans are metric, I don't use metric tapes
in my shop, too bad...

Yeah, too bad there's no way to convert metric to imperial! ;-)