DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need dimensions for Sears 113-197751 Radial Arm Saw table (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/139938-need-dimensions-sears-113-197751-radial-arm-saw-table.html)

PeterM January 12th 06 06:29 PM

Need dimensions for Sears 113-197751 Radial Arm Saw table

I have a Sears Radial Arms Saw, just got it, and my grandson likes to take
it, but it doesn't have a table or legs. So at least I thought I cut the
table pieces for him. Can anybody help me with the dimensions? The model #
is 113-197751...I'm sure there is no hope for the legs, they probably need
to be purchased, right??.....many thanks........Peter

Pounds on Wood January 12th 06 09:20 PM

Need dimensions for Sears 113-197751 Radial Arm Saw table

"PeterM" wrote in message
. ..
I have a Sears Radial Arms Saw, just got it, and my grandson likes to take
it, but it doesn't have a table or legs. So at least I thought I cut the
table pieces for him. Can anybody help me with the dimensions? The model #
is 113-197751...I'm sure there is no hope for the legs, they probably need
to be purchased, right??.....many thanks........Peter

Before you go to far, check he
http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/

You might get a whole new table AND guard for free. I did!

As for the legs, you can build a nice cabinet with storage below, wheels if
you want, and be way ahead of the cheap leg set.

Sorry I cannot help with the table dimensions. Got rid of my RAS a couple
of years ago.
--
********
Bill Pounds

PeterM January 12th 06 10:11 PM

Need dimensions for Sears 113-197751 Radial Arm Saw table

What a wonderful helpful guy you are Bill, this includes my saw, and I
called them right away, and the lower guard is on the way......At least the
grand kids will not get hurt that way. The saw has a home made guard, and
this way it will be even safer..........Peter

"Pounds on Wood" wrote in message

. ..
#

woodarama January 12th 06 10:13 PM

Need dimensions for Sears 113-197751 Radial Arm Saw table

i have one from 1965,model #113.29410.the table dimensions are
40"wx21-1/2"d.i bought the legs from sears,but if i had to do it over
again i would build a cabinet with drawers and casters.

Morris Dovey January 12th 06 10:16 PM

PeterM (in ) said:

| I have a Sears Radial Arms Saw, just got it, and my grandson likes
| to take it, but it doesn't have a table or legs. So at least I
| thought I cut the table pieces for him. Can anybody help me with
| the dimensions? The model # is 113-197751...I'm sure there is no
| hope for the legs, they probably need to be purchased,
| right??.....many thanks........Peter

Peter...

Check with Rumpty for an improved top design! The only critical
measurements are from the fence to the mounting bolts. I don't have
the Craftsman, but do have some photos that might help at the link
below...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar