DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "The Boys Will Be Cutting Cottonwood And Poplar Tomorrow" (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/139827-boys-will-cutting-cottonwood-poplar-tomorrow.html)

[email protected] January 12th 06 02:46 AM

"The Boys Will Be Cutting Cottonwood And Poplar Tomorrow"

Immediate Release; Neighbor says,"Boah Poplar sells like crazy 'round
here. I don't even like it. It don't stain right." "Cedar, Now THAT'S
purdy wood."

J T January 12th 06 04:29 AM

"The Boys Will Be Cutting Cottonwood And Poplar Tomorrow"

Wed, Jan 11, 2006, 6:46pm (EST-3) doth
burbleth:
Immediate Release; Neighbor says,"Boah Poplar sells like crazy 'round
here. I don't even like it. It don't stain right." "Cedar, Now THAT'S
purdy wood."

El crapo. Now we've got a freakin' "wood" troll posting too.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax