DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   crown mouldings (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/139640-crown-mouldings.html)

andy January 10th 06 09:42 PM

crown mouldings

need some simple pics and tips for installing 4" crown mouldings
thanks

Tom H January 10th 06 09:48 PM

crown mouldings

Look Here.
http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/know...6651-1,00.html

[email protected] January 10th 06 09:49 PM

crown mouldings

Here is good instruction from deWalt.

If you have a miter saw, take a look at the miter 38. some degree, they
are marked a little darker for that perpose, I did not know this myself
till I had to install some molding two weeks ago and I had the miter
saw for 10 year.

http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/ar...odworking&ID=2
hope this works.
Max

Preston Andreas January 11th 06 01:27 AM

crown mouldings

http://boydski.com/wood/Crown/InstallingCrown.htm
http://www.compoundmiter.com/cathedral_ceiling.html
http://www.altereagle.com/How_to_install.html