DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delta TS350 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/139004-delta-ts350.html)

[email protected] January 7th 06 01:31 PM

Delta TS350

I notice that the Delta TS350 has shorter cutting depths, compared to
other saws. Even compared to the TS300. Since max 90deg depth is only
2 7/16" and max 45deg depth is only 1 11/16", will this be a problem if
I get this saw to start in woodworking? I'm thinking about building a
Little Shop Mark II for this or a comparable Ridgid saw.

Mike

Toller January 7th 06 07:06 PM

Delta TS350

wrote in message
oups.com...
I notice that the Delta TS350 has shorter cutting depths, compared to
other saws. Even compared to the TS300. Since max 90deg depth is only
2 7/16" and max 45deg depth is only 1 11/16", will this be a problem if
I get this saw to start in woodworking? I'm thinking about building a
Little Shop Mark II for this or a comparable Ridgid saw.

Don't know the saw, but except for resawing, I have never cut anything over
2".