DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dave Jackson Marysville, OH (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/138430-dave-jackson-marysville-oh.html)

jeff January 3rd 06 11:59 AM

Dave Jackson Marysville, OH

Dave,
I emailed you, but the nospam.net address seems to be bad. In reference
to the post about wood sources in Ohio, could I get the particulars
on Steve Kreis' sawmill in Milford Center?

Thanks,
Jeff Hilson

Dave Jackson January 4th 06 03:48 AM

Dave Jackson Marysville, OH

Na, Milford Center, OH. 25 mi. N.W. of Columbus. I can still send you the
info if you want it though. --dave