DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   welder helmet (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/137698-welder-helmet.html)

[email protected] December 30th 05 03:07 AM

welder helmet

Dear Friend

Our company Suzhou Everflying http://welderhelmet.ebigchina.com is
possibly the largest supplier of kinds of welder helmet from China.
Our products can be found in the U.S.A., all European countries, as
well as other countries around the world. Our product quality is
excellent, and because of volume, we are able to offer all of our
products at very competitive prices.

If you have any question on welder helmet or want to buy helmet from
China, you can contact me, our price is very competitive, i must can
bring you big profit.

Please go to our web site http://welderhelmet.ebigchina.com to view
those products that interest you.

Tks & have a nice day !!!!