DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CHRISTMAS ANGEL - For Next Year (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/137211-christmas-angel-next-year.html)

J T December 27th 05 12:52 AM

CHRISTMAS ANGEL - For Next Year

http://www.kid-at-art.com/htdoc/lesson58.html

I don't know which one of you guys posed for this, but it's pretty
cool anyway.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

Glen December 27th 05 12:07 PM

J T wrote:
http://www.kid-at-art.com/htdoc/lesson58.html

I don't know which one of you guys posed for this, but it's pretty
cool anyway.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

I found the dates interesting. I copied a few lines from the site and
copied them below:

The company is sponsoring a drive to collect the handmade items, and the
angels will be delivered to New York City, Washington, D.C., and
Pennsylvania for a special memorial service just before Christmas. The
deadline for receiving the artwork is December 7th, 2001. Seeing the
angels will let the survivors know that people everywhere are thinking
of them, and making the figures is another way you can help to remember
their loved ones and show your support of America.

It seems to me they missed their deadline.

Glen

J T December 27th 05 06:06 PM

CHRISTMAS ANGEL - For Next Year

Tue, Dec 27, 2005, 12:07pm (EST+5) (Glen) is being
picky:
snip It seems to me they missed their deadline.

Damn. I knew I should have posted that a day earlier.