DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: Dewalt Router - Table - Fence (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/137096-fs-dewalt-router-table-fence.html)

[email protected] December 26th 05 12:05 AM

FS: Dewalt Router - Table - Fence

I decided to re-arrange my shop and put my router into my TS extension
table. Thus, I need to sell the router table package I so
painstakingly put together. I will be starting over.
This will have to be local only. Prices below are for reference…they
are the price new today.

DEWALT DW625 3 HP Variable Speed Electronic Plunge Router $229
Woodpecker Router Table, 24 x 32 LE $109.00
Woodpecker cast aluminum plate $90
Woodpecker cast aluminum ring set $85
Woodpecker dust collection cabinet $85
Woodpecker PlungeLift (DeWalt DW625) $149.00
Rockler legs to make the cabinet 68834 Steel Router Table Leg Set (4
Legs, 8 Stretchers)
(Regular Price: $87.99) on sale $60
Rockler Locking Casters for above table $37
Jointech 32” Smartfence $170 http://www.jointech.com/dovetailfence.htm

Total of $1,014 plus shipping new.

More pics at http://www.pbase.com/mward/routertable

I would really like to sell as a package, but, if you want to make an
offer on some part of the package, please do.

Marc Ward December 26th 05 06:01 PM

Local? Milwaukee, WI

As was so kindly pointed out to me, I neglected to mention that I am
in Milwaukee, WI. Sorry I forgot to mention it.

Fred December 28th 05 12:58 AM

Local? Milwaukee, WI

Marc Ward wrote:
As was so kindly pointed out to me, I neglected to mention that I am
in Milwaukee, WI. Sorry I forgot to mention it.

you also fail to say what you are asking for it. Fred

Dave Hinz December 28th 05 05:03 PM

Local? Milwaukee, WI

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:58:42 -0700, Fred wrote:
Marc Ward wrote:
As was so kindly pointed out to me, I neglected to mention that I am
in Milwaukee, WI. Sorry I forgot to mention it.

you also fail to say what you are asking for it. Fred

I don't even know what he's offering or whatever. I can see City Hall
and it's wonderful scaffolding from here, though, so I'm in Milwaukee.