Posted to rec.woodworking
Carl Stigers

Default Merry Christmas

A Merry Christmas to all of you in the wreck. It has been a long year and
for us we have the addition of our son being in the Middle East.
Unfortunately I have been so busy with things here in the Northeast that I
don't often get to the rec. However I still appreciate Tom, Charlie and a
number of others here. Perhaps this year I can actually get into the
shop....

Carl

Merry Christmas and prosperous 2006 Robatoy Woodworking 21 December 25th 05 06:45 PM
Merry Christmas from IMService Fred Smith Metalworking 0 December 7th 05 02:00 AM
Merry Christmas boonie Woodworking 4 December 22nd 03 10:39 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All Fred Holder Woodturning 2 December 21st 03 05:24 PM