Posted to rec.woodworking
wayne mak

Default Cabinets I made for this Christmas

Here is a link to the finished cabinets I did for this Christmas
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/cabinet/cabinet.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
"wayne mak" wrote:

Here is a link to the finished cabinets I did for this Christmas
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/cabinet/cabinet.htm

F I F T Y C E N T S P E R D O O R ? ? ? ?

you suck!

Merry Christmas.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
"wayne mak" wrote:

Here is a link to the finished cabinets I did for this Christmas
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/cabinet/cabinet.htm

F I F T Y C E N T S P E R D O O R ? ? ? ?

Yeah, he should have negotiated a better price for volume.

Posted to rec.woodworking
wayne mak

It was a company in IL that was selling off all there doors, they had 40
skids to move. They said a contractor had bought 23 skids. I bought 2. The
wood I cutt from some doors, just for the wood was worth it.
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
"wayne mak" wrote:

Here is a link to the finished cabinets I did for this Christmas
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/cabinet/cabinet.htm

F I F T Y C E N T S P E R D O O R ? ? ? ?

Yeah, he should have negotiated a better price for volume.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wayne mak wrote:
Here is a link to the finished cabinets I did for this Christmas
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/cabinet/cabinet.htm

Santa's shop is definitely open for business at your place! Beautiful
work Wayne!

Tom in KY, wishing I had new cabinets. Too busy(lazy). Right?

Posted to rec.woodworking
bdeditch

Beautiful Job Wayne!!!!!
wayne mak wrote:
Here is a link to the finished cabinets I did for this Christmas
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/cabinet/cabinet.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

wayne mak said:

Here is a link to the finished cabinets I did for this Christmas
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/cabinet/cabinet.htm

Dude, those are super nice! What a deal, eh?

Greg G.

Posted to rec.woodworking

..50 cents! - ripoff!!!!

Very nice!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Groggins

In article ,
says...
Here is a link to the finished cabinets I did for this Christmas
http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/cabinet/cabinet.htm

WOW!!!!!

Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 02:54 AM
remodeling kitchen. what to do about floor and cabinets. [email protected] Home Ownership 15 February 22nd 05 05:29 PM
I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Woodturning 4 January 27th 05 12:17 PM
OT-Army Christmas Gunner Metalworking 5 December 14th 04 10:38 PM
A Christmas Story Glenn Ashmore Metalworking 1 December 24th 03 10:09 PM