DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone used and have feedback on Rockler HVLP? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/136244-anyone-used-have-feedback-rockler-hvlp.html)

Stacey December 19th 05 01:48 AM

Anyone used and have feedback on Rockler HVLP?

I am looking at getting this HVLP. It is on sale for $69.99 and wondering if
anyone had used it for good or bad?
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...9&cookietest=1

Thanks.

Stacey

gw December 19th 05 01:26 PM

"Stacey" wrote in message
I am looking at getting this HVLP. It is on sale for $69.99 and wondering
if anyone had used it for good or bad?
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...9&cookietest=1

Thanks.

Stacey

I have used it extensively to spray water-based poly on a whole kitchen
worth of cabinets and doors I am building. Results have been surprisingly
good for the price paid. There was a bit of a learning curve, since the only
adjustment is the needle. I'm happy with it, even if it only lasts out this
project.