DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   supply plywood and film-faced plywood,MDF (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/136242-supply-plywood-film-faced-plywood-mdf.html)

jack lin December 19th 05 01:31 AM

supply plywood and film-faced plywood,MDF

i can offer okoume/pine/birch/poplar plywood,film-faced plywood and
MDF,the price is reasonable and the quality high.i hope that i can set
up business relationship with anyone on the basis of mutual benefit.you
can know more about our company by the company
website:www.zhongyiwood.com.if you can,please e-mail me.

Mark & Juanita December 19th 05 02:55 AM

supply plywood and film-faced plywood,MDF

On 18 Dec 2005 17:31:34 -0800, "jack lin"
wrote:

i can offer okoume/pine/birch/poplar plywood,film-faced plywood

.... well at least he's being honest about the thickness of most plywood
veneers. :-)

More seriously, what is meant by "film-faced plywood". It this MDO?

Teamcasa December 20th 05 12:19 AM

supply plywood and film-faced plywood,MDF

www.zhongyiwood.com

Dead link

Dave

oups.com...