Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OT - A Tribute From Our Brit Friends

http://www.saddlery.biz/pp/Stable_Eq...e_Handles.html

I love the part where it says: American inspired and a strong
seller.

LMAO

JOAT
A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the
weekends.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

J T said:

http://www.saddlery.biz/pp/Stable_Eq...e_Handles.html

I love the part where it says: American inspired and a strong
seller.

LMAO

Required equipment at all sessions of Congress and the Senate. ;-)

Greg G.
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Sun, Dec 4, 2005, 4:35pm (Greg*G.) ain' lying when
he says:
Required equipment at all sessions of Congress and the Senate. ;-)
Greg G.

Ah, in that case, you'd need at least two per individual, and relay
teams to empty them. Also, the larger size.