DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nova Lathe group buy (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/133631-nova-lathe-group-buy.html)

Ralph E Lindberg December 1st 05 04:28 AM

Nova Lathe group buy

Charles, over at WoodChips (http://www.woodchipshome.com/) is doing a
group buy of Nova DVR-XP lathes. These are direct from New Zealand and
at a good discount $1899, shipped to US mainland addresses.

But, the orders must be to him by 8 Dec and you will not see your lathe
until January, or more likely Febuary.

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv

George December 1st 05 01:07 PM

Nova Lathe group buy

"Ralph E Lindberg" wrote in message
Charles, over at WoodChips (http://www.woodchipshome.com/) is doing a
group buy of Nova DVR-XP lathes. These are direct from New Zealand and
at a good discount $1899, shipped to US mainland addresses.

But, the orders must be to him by 8 Dec and you will not see your lathe
until January, or more likely Febuary.

Not sure of their charter, and I suppose it's more the choir than the
population in general, but http://groups.msn.com/NovaOwners/

Ralph E Lindberg December 1st 05 01:30 PM

Nova Lathe group buy

In article , "George" George@least
wrote:

"Ralph E Lindberg" wrote in message
Charles, over at WoodChips (http://www.woodchipshome.com/) is doing a
group buy of Nova DVR-XP lathes. These are direct from New Zealand and
at a good discount $1899, shipped to US mainland addresses.

But, the orders must be to him by 8 Dec and you will not see your lathe
until January, or more likely Febuary.

Not sure of their charter, and I suppose it's more the choir than the
population in general, but http://groups.msn.com/NovaOwners/

Ya, I'm a member of that group, the problem is, for some reason I
still can't post. I had to use an old Hotmail address, to join, maybe
that's the issue. To join with a new address, MSN wanted a charge-card
number. They said it was to prove I was an adult and no charges would be
made, but... why the #*$$ do they think only adults have charge
chards?... and why should I trust them to delete the number unused.

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org