Posted to rec.woodworking
connor aston

Default Basic Furniture Design Software

Hi Folks

I have just purchased this £60 aus dollars this is the most fantastic
piece of software
it plans cases beds etc cut list etc. Have been looking for someting like
this for ages
Thought I would share my experience. Check it out. Cheap and easy to use.

Footnote** this sounds like a bloddy advert sorry its just made my year.

http://www.homia.com.au/

cheers
connor

www.connoraston.com
Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:09:22 +0000 (UTC), "connor aston"
wrote:

http://www.homia.com.au/

Thanks, looks like potentially very useful software that is a level above
basic CAD.

Posted to rec.woodworking
GrayFox

wrote:

http://www.homia.com.au/

Thanks, looks like potentially very useful software that is a level above
basic CAD.

---+

---+

How much is that in US Dollars?

CAX, CAD, CAM, CAE, electronics, EDA, LSI, PCB, FPGA, VHDL, & Other Design CDs ::::::: , updated 28/Mar/2005 futa Metalworking 1 April 1st 05 07:36 AM
woodturning design software?? Kris Woodturning 5 October 23rd 04 03:46 PM
3-D Design Software Roger Mills UK diy 8 October 5th 03 05:58 AM
House Building Design Software? Reteplav UK diy 1 September 8th 03 02:08 AM
Furniture Design Software Dave P-B UK diy 2 August 31st 03 11:16 PM