Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen

Default off topic, but relevant to some mof us

Hey Group,
I would like some recommendations or warnings about small space heaters
for woodshops that are not attached to main structures (or those
attached where installation of a heating system is not practical).
I know there are more varieties of small heaters than there are
cordless power tools, and like those tools, some work, some work well,
and some should be thrown in a well.
Please let me know what heaters you use and if you would buy the same
thing again. My space dimensions are 12 x 16 (not quite long enough
for ripping 8 footers, but that's what the main basement is for) and it
is a block wall surrounded by earth.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Marc