Matt Zack

Default Whatever happened to Bay Area Dave?

I have been away from the group for quite some time. I remember a lot of
commotion back when BAD was around. Has he been visiting the REC at all?
Just curious....

David

Matt Zack wrote:

I have been away from the group for quite some time. I remember a lot of
commotion back when BAD was around. Has he been visiting the REC at all?
Just curious....

Last year, many Wreckers decided to band together and ignore him. If
you don't ask too many questions, he will stay away.

Dave

David wrote:
Matt Zack wrote:

I have been away from the group for quite some time. I remember a lot of
commotion back when BAD was around. Has he been visiting the REC at all?
Just curious....

Last year, many Wreckers decided to band together and ignore him. If
you don't ask too many questions, he will stay away.

Dave

so, you're threatening to turn back into BAD if we don't shut up and
play along? sounds like you already have.

Scott Lurndal

David writes:
Matt Zack wrote:

I have been away from the group for quite some time. I remember a lot of
commotion back when BAD was around. Has he been visiting the REC at all?
Just curious....

Last year, many Wreckers decided to band together and ignore him. If
you don't ask too many questions, he will stay away.

Dave

Ah, a reply from BAD himself.

scott

John DeBoo

I think he went to **** and a hog ate him...

Matt Zack wrote:

I have been away from the group for quite some time. I remember a lot of
commotion back when BAD was around. Has he been visiting the REC at all?
Just curious....

Typical/average floor area to ground area ration for a house? [email protected] UK diy 6 September 22nd 04 03:29 PM
Bay Area Dave the TROLL behind The WRECK Anonymous Sender Woodworking 11 December 22nd 03 11:20 AM
PING Bay Area Dave FOW Woodworking 2 November 11th 03 05:07 PM
WRECK TROLL IDENTIFIED: Bay Area Dave Dallas Woodworking 1 November 8th 03 07:11 PM
Area Rugs Matthew Home Repair 1 August 25th 03 07:25 PM