DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rocking Horse Project Appears Successful (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/128270-rocking-horse-project-appears-successful.html)

RonB November 7th 05 04:17 PM

Rocking Horse Project Appears Successful

Drove down to Southeast Kansas to our home town fall bazzar yesterday. They
raffeled the donated horse I posted a few weeks ago and made $500-600 on
that single item (final count not in). Not bad for a town with fewer than
700 residents. Older couple with scads of grandkids won it. All in all
worked out well.

Sounds like I'll have another annual project for a while.

RonB

Edwin Pawlowski November 8th 05 03:32 AM

"RonB" wrote in message
Drove down to Southeast Kansas to our home town fall bazzar yesterday.
They raffeled the donated horse I posted a few weeks ago and made $500-600
on that single item (final count not in). Not bad for a town with fewer
than 700 residents. Older couple with scads of grandkids won it. All in
all worked out well.

Sounds like I'll have another annual project for a while.

Sounds like there are a few winners in the end. Nice of you to contribute.