DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Long Ranger PSI swich for Duct Collector (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/128171-long-ranger-psi-swich-duct-collector.html)

Han November 6th 05 05:55 PM

Long Ranger PSI swich for Duct Collector

Hi:

I bought a 110 V Long Ranger Multigate Switch kit on Amazon $50), which of
course is a kit with just 1 blastgate switch, wire, and the switching power
supply (plug it in the outlet, and the DC into it). This works as far as I
can tell. I still have to get the HF DC, and the Wynn cartridge system.

My question: Can I just buy a "Long Ranger Extra Handpiece Transmitter",
or did I screw myself and have to get another powersupply thingy?

--
Best regards
Han

David November 6th 05 05:56 PM

Long Ranger PSI swich for Duct Collector

Han wrote:

Exactly HOW do you "collect" Ducts?? :)

Dave

Juergen Hannappel November 6th 05 06:01 PM

David writes:

Han wrote:

Exactly HOW do you "collect" Ducts?? :)

Entirely unlike stamps, because they won't fit in any album.

Phone: +49 228 73 2447 FAX ... 7869
Physikalisches Institut der Uni Bonn Nussallee 12, D-53115 Bonn, Germany
CERN: Phone: +412276 76461 Fax: ..77930 Bat. 892-R-A13 CH-1211 Geneve 23

Edwin Pawlowski November 6th 05 06:22 PM

"Han" wrote in message

My question: Can I just buy a "Long Ranger Extra Handpiece Transmitter",
or did I screw myself and have to get another powersupply thingy?

Yes. I've seen them for sale. May have been Penn State web page.

[email protected] November 6th 05 08:45 PM

Long Ranger PSI swich for Duct Collector

Try Amazon.com

Han November 7th 05 03:07 AM

Long Ranger PSI swich for Duct Collector

wrote in
:

wrote:

"Han" wrote in message

My question: Can I just buy a "Long Ranger Extra Handpiece
Transmitter", or did I screw myself and have to get another
powersupply thingy?

Yes. I've seen them for sale. May have been Penn State web page.

Maybe you're misreading my question. I meant to ask whether it will work -
a RF remote on the multigate switch system. I looked more on the PSI
website, and it seems there that you can not. I sent an email to
and asked them. I'll post their answer.

--
Best regards
Han

Han November 8th 05 02:47 AM

Long Ranger PSI swich for Duct Collector

Han wrote in
:

wrote in
:

wrote:

"Han" wrote in message

My question: Can I just buy a "Long Ranger Extra Handpiece
Transmitter", or did I screw myself and have to get another
powersupply thingy?

Yes. I've seen them for sale. May have been Penn State web page.

Maybe you're misreading my question. I meant to ask whether it will
work - a RF remote on the multigate switch system. I looked more on
the PSI website, and it seems there that you can not. I sent an email
and asked them. I'll post their answer.

I received the definitive answer: You can't mix and match. It's either
the RF (remote) unit or the microswitches (on the blastgates). I'll make
some manual switches somehow ...
--
Best regards
Han