Posted to rec.woodworking
wayne mak

Default is $400 a good price for a powermatic 64 table saw?

Is $400 a good price for a power matic 64 table saw with a cabinet fence?

Posted to rec.woodworking
hylourgos

No. Send me the name and address of the scoundrel selling this piece of
junk for such an exorbitant price and I'll let him have it.

Indignantly,

Posted to rec.woodworking
wayne mak

where are you located?
"hylourgos" wrote in message
oups.com...
No. Send me the name and address of the scoundrel selling this piece of
junk for such an exorbitant price and I'll let him have it.

Indignantly,

Posted to rec.woodworking
hylourgos

Why, at the end of my e-mail address, of course!

The city is Facetiae, USA

If the saw works well, btw, that's a good price.

Posted to rec.woodworking

hylourgos wrote:
No. Send me the name and address of the scoundrel selling this piece of
junk for such an exorbitant price and I'll let him have it.

Indignantly,

That was really funny. :-)

Posted to rec.woodworking
wayne mak

I have a unisaw that I will be selling when I am done with my kitchen, this
looks like a good replacement for my very used delta cantractor saw but is
looks to be much the same.
"hylourgos" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why, at the end of my e-mail address, of course!

The city is Facetiae, USA

If the saw works well, btw, that's a good price.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave W

I had one of these and was very happy to sell it for $400. I could never
get it aligned for more than half an hour.
Dave

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Did you try tightening the bolts?

Old Powermatic Model 30A Sander Parts Needed (The Table Assembly) Don Whipple Woodworking 0 September 23rd 05 12:47 PM
Any good advice for wiring a router table? Owen Lawrence Woodworking 12 January 19th 05 03:38 PM
On west coast - White oak - kd for $1.35/BF - Is this a good price???? Schroeder Woodworking 15 January 7th 05 06:16 PM
Is This a Good Price for UFH? [email protected] UK diy 0 January 6th 05 02:36 PM
Good price on a shopsmith 10 ER Bill Woodturning 0 April 13th 04 02:17 AM