DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Whats happened to....? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/127792-whats-happened.html)

LP November 3rd 05 06:17 PM

Whats happened to....?

Does anyone know what the story is on Wood Finish Supply out of Ft.
Bragg, CA? Both I and a friend have been trying to contact them for
days to place orders, with no response from either of their phone
numbers.

I hope this doesnt mean they're defunct.

Patriarch November 3rd 05 10:27 PM

Whats happened to....?

LP wrote in
:

Does anyone know what the story is on Wood Finish Supply out of Ft.
Bragg, CA? Both I and a friend have been trying to contact them for
days to place orders, with no response from either of their phone
numbers.

I hope this doesnt mean they're defunct.

I visited them in their store about a year ago, when I was up there. They
were 'making changes', and moving from their location on the highway, and
closing their Mendocino PO box. The idea was that they were going to work
from their property there in Ft. Bragg, but who knows. They aren't young
folks any more...

Patriarch

Larry Jaques November 4th 05 02:45 AM

Whats happened to....?

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 13:17:18 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, LP
quickly quoth:

Does anyone know what the story is on Wood Finish Supply out of Ft.
Bragg, CA? Both I and a friend have been trying to contact them for
days to place orders, with no response from either of their phone
numbers.

I hope this doesnt mean they're defunct.

http://finishsupply.com/index.html is their new URL, LP.
Maybe they're out on (RV) patrol. g

-
Don't be a possum on the Information Superhighway of life.
----
http://diversify.com Dynamic Database-Driven Websites