DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Specials anywhere on midpower (14.4v) cordless drills? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/127628-specials-anywhere-midpower-14-4v-cordless-drills.html)

eganders November 2nd 05 04:12 PM

Specials anywhere on midpower (14.4v) cordless drills?

I have a project at work where I need a 14.4 volt (or 15.6
volt)cordless drill with 1/2 inch collet. It should have 2 batteries
with a case and a charger capable of 1 hour charging. I will be
needing 3 for our project. I want a good one (Dewalt, Porter Cable,
Panasonic, etc) because it will be the most used tool for our repair
crew.

I figure that there are probably some specials out there that I may
miss and that some of you might be aware of. I got a real deal on my
personal drill about 2 years ago since the model was being phased out
for a new version. If someone knows of a deal like that, I could save
my project some cash. I live in the Detroit area.

Dave Jackson November 2nd 05 11:04 PM

Specials anywhere on midpower (14.4v) cordless drills?

A guy I work with just bought (as in yesterday) a Rigid 14.4 volt drill and
impact driver combo for $139 at a local (Columbus OH) Home Depot. He said
they were on closeout. I'd check there, it is an excellent set for the
money. --dave

oups.com...