Default American Sycamore's 2006 class preview

To those interested in attending American Sycamore Woodworking School
in 2006, our class schedule has been posted on our ASWR forum.
www.mywoodworkingschool.com, Click ASWR forum, login and enter through
the "Workbench" discussion pages and you will see "2006 sneak peek of
class schedule."
If you have any questions or request class details please e-mail Dana
at . We are offering an early bird discount for full
registration before Dec. 31, 2005.
thanks,
Mike from American Sycamore

American Precision Musuem Show Errol Groff Metalworking 0 October 15th 05 01:37 PM
Revocation of American Independence Bob Chilcoat Metalworking 2 December 22nd 04 09:14 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
First Furniture Design/Construction Class in Santa Clara BRuce Woodworking 0 September 11th 03 09:16 PM