DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fitting toe kick /plinth to kitchen (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/126660-fitting-toe-kick-plinth-kitchen.html)

[email protected] October 26th 05 09:50 PM

fitting toe kick /plinth to kitchen

Hi there
I am installing a new kitchen and i am unsure how to attach the toe
kick /plinth to the legs of the kitchen.
if i stand the plinth up it will block my veiw of the legs .
do i just mark the front face of the base cabinets inline with the legs
and then transfer that to the toekick?
or is there an easier way

klaatu October 27th 05 01:18 PM

On 26 Oct 2005 13:50:53 -0700, wrote:

Hi there
I am installing a new kitchen and i am unsure how to attach the toe
kick /plinth to the legs of the kitchen.
if i stand the plinth up it will block my veiw of the legs .
do i just mark the front face of the base cabinets inline with the legs
and then transfer that to the toekick?
or is there an easier way

I have used gravity for the toe kick for 35 yrs in our kitchen.