Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
wayne mak

Default Good place to buy cabinet doors?

I will be making new cabinets for my kitchen, last time I did this I was
able to buy just the doors and did the rest myself. The company I did this
with last time is long gone, does anyone know of a good company with fair
prices to do this with? I did a web seach but turned up the normal 50,000
returns. Any help would be great.

If anyone is looking for a old printers table saw my dad has one that he
will be selling, the machine is in CT and is about 700 pounds.