DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fine Woodworking... Not! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/125156-fine-woodworking-not.html)

John Grossbohlin October 17th 05 03:33 AM

Fine Woodworking... Not!

There was a bit of disruption a few streets over from last Wednesday to
today (Sunday). Trading Spaces was in town shooting a show. They actually
used some solid wood in the projects though calling it fine woodworking
would be stretching things... A LOT! I posted a few photos on ABPW. I didn't
have time to get good photos of the hosts--though some might say I got good
shots--as I was on my way out for an afternoon of grouse hunting.

John