DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Arts&Crafts Style Gate in Magazine (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/124976-arts-crafts-style-gate-magazine.html)

[email protected] October 15th 05 11:19 PM

Arts&Crafts Style Gate in Magazine

A spring issue (this year) of a magazine featured a large garden or
estate gate made in the Arts&Crafts style. The picture was on the
cover. And measured drawings were printed inside. The magazine also had
a Craftsman style garden screen layout. Complete instructions for
constructing both were included.

Can anyone tell me the magazine title and issue date? It was something
like Fine Homebuilding. Or perhaps, a wood magazine. I can't imagine a
straight decorating magazine offering that much detail, but I might be
wrong and perhaps it was a home decorating mag.

I saw it on a rack in Home Depot. My mistake was showing to SWMBO when
I got home. She lost it and our new Craftsman Style home will be
complete in 3-4 weeks north of San Francisco. And it needs a gate.
Damn.

Can anyone recall seeing the publication? The gate was truly gorgeous.

Gary in California