DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source for a router collet adapter, 3/4" to 7/8"?? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/124012-source-router-collet-adapter-3-4-7-8-a.html)

Duane Bozarth October 8th 05 05:45 PM

Source for a router collet adapter, 3/4" to 7/8"??

hylourgos wrote:

This groups has always been great at either pointing me to
suppliers/solutions, or warning me of bad ideas.

Ok.

Bad idea...

hylourgos October 8th 05 05:47 PM

Source for a router collet adapter, 3/4" to 7/8"??

I'd like to use a router "instant-bit-change" doohickey, like the ones
Craftsman sells, since I got one for free. The trouble is that the one
I got fits a PC collet, which is 3/4", but my Makita is 7/8". Do you
know anyone who makes a slender adapter for solving such a problem as
this?

This groups has always been great at either pointing me to
suppliers/solutions, or warning me of bad ideas.

Thanks,

hylourgos October 8th 05 07:11 PM

Source for a router collet adapter, 3/4" to 7/8"??

OK.

Why...?