DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ouch, but happy (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/124010-ouch-but-happy.html)

Dan Kratville October 8th 05 05:27 PM

Ouch, but happy

I just layed open my thumb after sharpening a Hock blade using the Scary
Sharp system. This my be the coolest cut I have ever received.
Dan

mac davis October 9th 05 04:59 PM

Ouch, but happy

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:27:07 -0700, Dan Kratville wrote:

I just layed open my thumb after sharpening a Hock blade using the Scary
Sharp system. This my be the coolest cut I have ever received.
Dan

Hurts so good? *g*

Just don't allow Mr. Murphy to guide that nice sharp blade into a hidden nail or
screw..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing