DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sale: Jet benchtop mortiser (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/123922-sale-jet-benchtop-mortiser.html)

pyramid October 7th 05 08:11 PM

Sale: Jet benchtop mortiser

New, never been used Jet model JBM-5 benchtop mortiser with 1/4", 3/8" and
1/2" chisels. Chisels still in original boxes and never used once. All
original manual and instructions included. The current Woodcraft catalog
lists this exact mortiser at $ 249.99 (after a $ 25 manufacturer's mail-in
rebate)
I can provide pictures on request. I live about 60 miles south of Dallas,
but can meet in central Dallas if interested. $ 200.00
reply to west_end_studio_311 (at) hotmail dot com

BillyBob October 8th 05 01:59 AM

"pyramid" wrote in message
New, never been used Jet model JBM-5 benchtop mortiser with 1/4", 3/8" and
1/2" chisels.

How old is it?

Thomas October 8th 05 02:47 AM

It was purchased in January '04 I think...can't find my original receipt,
but was purchased at the Dallas, TX Woodcraft store. I bought it to build
furniture and cabinets in the house I was building, but construction of the
house took longer than expected, and it sat idle and unused in my garage. I
have since come across a (possibly gloatable) 1 hp powermax mortiser and
don't need this unit anymore. Seriously, it is absolutely new and unused.
I have run the motor a few times, just to keep things "freed" up (is that a
word?) It's pristine. If I dusted it off and put in the Woodcraft store,
they would sell it as new...as it is.

"BillyBob" wrote in message
ink.net...