Woodhead

Default THIS WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right! That has to be a lifetime's work.
"Big Fat Daddy" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'd been doing woodworking for many years this Power point presentation
will blow you

away it is like Michael Angelo doing woodworking it is unbelievable if you
have A power

point viewer you won't believe your eyes !!!!!

David Sizemore

Dick Snyder wrote:
I missed the original post on this. Can you tell me where the Powerpoint is
located?

Dick,

I would be suspect of this one. Probably not much to see in the way of
wooddorking.

With the all caps, and sentence structure, coupled with no substantive
info in the post, it'd never get past a basic SPAM filter.
YMMV, Caveat Emptor, etc

Dave Hinz

On 4 Oct 2005 11:05:05 -0700, David Sizemore wrote:

I would be suspect of this one. Probably not much to see in the way of
wooddorking.

With the all caps, and sentence structure, coupled with no substantive
info in the post, it'd never get past a basic SPAM filter.
YMMV, Caveat Emptor, etc

Oddly enough, my ISP's usenet spam filter blocked the initial post. So,
I suspect it's probably got a point.
Lee Michaels

"Dave Hinz" wrote

On 4 Oct 2005 11:05:05 -0700, David Sizemore wrote:

I would be suspect of this one. Probably not much to see in the way of
wooddorking.

With the all caps, and sentence structure, coupled with no substantive
info in the post, it'd never get past a basic SPAM filter.
YMMV, Caveat Emptor, etc

Oddly enough, my ISP's usenet spam filter blocked the initial post. So,
I suspect it's probably got a point.

Back in the day, I used to make my living as a marketing consultant. I spent
a lot of time explaining to cliets why their very poor public impression
makes people thing they are crooks. And they would always answer that they
were the good guys. They did not see that their customers where not psychic
and had to go by first impressions.

And now tha the internet is here, every yokel out there has to communicate
online like they are spammers and crooks.

Some things never change.

wrote:

Dick Snyder wrote:
I missed the original post on this. Can you tell me where the Powerpoint is
located?

Dick,

I would be suspect of this one. Probably not much to see in the way of
wooddorking.

With the all caps, and sentence structure, coupled with no substantive
info in the post, it'd never get past a basic SPAM filter.
YMMV, Caveat Emptor, etc

It is a Power Point slide presentation of some incredible woodworking
and woodcarving. I would advise that you check it out if you can.

Bill

Mark & Juanita

wrote:

Dick Snyder wrote:
I missed the original post on this. Can you tell me where the Powerpoint is
located?

Dick,

I would be suspect of this one. Probably not much to see in the way of
wooddorking.

With the all caps, and sentence structure, coupled with no substantive
info in the post, it'd never get past a basic SPAM filter.
YMMV, Caveat Emptor, etc

It is a Power Point slide presentation of some incredible woodworking
and woodcarving. I would advise that you check it out if you can.

Bill

My news server apparently also filtered it out as spam as well. Given
the title, the sentence structure, and the all-caps, that would certainly
have fit the signature for spam in most heuristic filters.