DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Suggestions EXACTOR Balde guard and sliding table (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/123492-suggestions-exactor-balde-guard-sliding-table.html)

Scott Willett October 3rd 05 04:09 PM

Suggestions EXACTOR Balde guard and sliding table

I am considering buying a sliding table and overhead dust and blade guard.
I have done some research am leaning toward the EXACTOR EX26 (sliding table)
and EXACTOR EXOA-2 (blade guard dust collection)

Website: http://www.exaktortools.com/

I would welcome any comments, especially from anyone who has either of these

Scott

Woodstock, GA

Lowell Holmes October 5th 05 12:26 AM

I have the blade guard. It is a reasonable guard. Mine does not have the
wheels on it. I don't use the dust collection feature. It is much cheaper
than the emergency room bill for re-attaching a thumb. DAMHIKT

--
Lowell Holmes