DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vacuum press bags (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/122798-vacuum-press-bags.html)

Anthony DeLuca October 1st 05 11:22 PM

Vacuum press bags

Looking for a source for a vacuum press bag. I already have a pump. Any
ideas? Thanks in advance.

Leon October 1st 05 11:36 PM

Rockler.

no(SPAM)vasys October 2nd 05 12:01 AM

Anthony DeLuca wrote:
Looking for a source for a vacuum press bag. I already have a pump. Any
ideas? Thanks in advance.

Here's an article on making you own:

http://www.joewoodworker.com/veneering/makingbags.htm

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)

Glen October 2nd 05 03:18 AM

I bought a bag from joewoodworker.com and have been very happy with it.
Not only does he sell materials to make bags, he sells completely
assemble bags. The price seemed less expensive than other sites.
Glen