Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
nothere@northere

Default Chain saw milling techniques

I just had some large oak trees blown down from the hurricane and
would like some info on how to cut the tree using a chainsaw and jig
to cut into planks.

any suggestions...I have minimum experience with a chainsaw. Im
looking into getting a husky 24" with a alaskan saw mill.

I need to know what patteren to cut the wood in

thanks

Mike

Sears snow blower chain won't keep tight Mark Home Repair 3 May 9th 05 03:44 AM
Chainsaw oil Bill R Woodturning 29 April 2nd 05 04:57 AM
Musing about up milling, down milling, shearing and scraping. Arch Woodturning 10 February 6th 05 08:11 PM
Yale Electric Chain Hoist Question MP Toolman Metalworking 3 July 13th 04 08:24 AM
milling arbors Harold & Susan Vordos Metalworking 0 September 15th 03 08:51 AM