David Fosdike

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
Fletis Humplebacker wrote:

I can't accept your viewpoint as gospel no matter how many times
you repeat it. I don't see any natural way of a four legged creature
becoming a whale.

That's the problem, Fletis, you just don't see! One last time, then I'm
giving up.

If cave fish can lose their eyes because they're no longer needed, a
four-legged mammal that has returned to the sea can lose its legs, or
convert them to flippers.

We still have a vestigal appendix. Totally useless, but it hasn't quite
disappeared yet. Maybe in another million years or so if we manage to
last that long. Did a creator give us that appendix as a joke?

The jury still seems to be out on this one:

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/vestiges/appendix.html
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v3/i1/appendix.asp
http://www.answersingenesis.org/crea...1/appendix.asp
http://www.answers.com/topic/vermiform-appendix

BTW I'll state for the records that I am a Biblical Creationist and I've
been enjoying lurking on this thread.

Also the Bible makes it clear that God has a sense of humour - usually
directed at man. Look at the word laugh in a Bible concordance, if you are
interested..

Connor Aston

Default OT Is George Bush Drinking?

Sorry people is this a woodworking forum . . . or am I confussed?

http://www.connoraston.com

OT - During disaster, Bush fiddled jim rozen Metalworking 33 September 26th 05 05:15 PM
OT - “I am George W. Bush and I approve this mess.” Cliff Metalworking 15 August 22nd 05 06:05 PM
OT - "George Bush say that the will of God excuses his behavior." [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 23rd 04 10:24 PM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM
OT-I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 378 February 15th 04 04:30 AM