DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Menard's 15% off bag sale (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/121783-menards-15%25-off-bag-sale.html)

AL September 22nd 05 04:38 AM

Menard's 15% off bag sale

Menard's is having another bag sale this week. 15% off. They've been very
stingy this year and last year. Stingy, stingy, stingy.

If you don't have a bag, ask nicely at the service desk.

Nope, I'm not affiliated with Menard's.

George September 22nd 05 12:36 PM

"AL" wrote in message
Menard's is having another bag sale this week. 15% off. They've been
very stingy this year and last year. Stingy, stingy, stingy.

If you don't have a bag, ask nicely at the service desk.

Nope, I'm not affiliated with Menard's.

Bag says "bags not available in store," of course. I've inventoried my
screws and nails already. Out of some popular patterns and sizes.

John T September 22nd 05 05:28 PM

Well, I can't think of anything at menards that I need or want that
would fit in a bag at this time....maybe I should just go browse...

John

CW September 23rd 05 09:58 PM

Did they specify the bag? If not, a sewing machine and a surplus GP Medium
should cover about anything you could want.

AL September 24th 05 04:46 AM

Have a look at Menard's $30 laser washer for your miter saw. You could be
just like Norm.

Nope, the laser isn't strong enough to cut.

Nope, I'm not affiliated with Menard's, Norm, or whomever makes the laser.

Leonard Lopez September 26th 05 03:57 PM

I'm building a house - just about to buy all the electrical and bath
fixtures. My wife and I bought $700 worth of recepticals, switches,
GFIs etc. Next day we found more bags and bought towel bars, grab bars
etc... Every little bit helps!