Steve knight

Default Katrina plane giveaway 4 planes and counting.

A refresher for every 10.00 you donate you get entered into a drawing
to win 1 of 4 planes. Send me a receipt of the donation with donation
as the subject. More info is on my webpage.
Right now I have a coffin smoother or finish plane and a pocket
plane to give away. I have a old model finish plane with Vera sole
that will be refurbished and added. It will have the old makers mark
and my new one.
Also this plane
If you think this is suitable, I would like to send this Stanley, Made
In
England 4 1/2 smoothing plane to add to your great effort. It is one
of the
EXTRA heavy type the Brits made...and should reward a good tune up
with years of
service. Some pictures here.
http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/p...anley_4nahalf/
this plane will be shipped from down under.
Several thousand has been donated so far. I won't count till it is
done as it is pretty time consuming.

Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes