Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Fred

Default Butt joint glue up without clamps?

I had 4 small kitchen doors that were butt jointed together to make one
larger one with biscuits about every 6" on center. I had the wrong clamps,
also away from my shop, so glue was set without it. Glue line is about
1/16". Any experience if the butt joints with biscuits would fail faster
without the aid of clamps? Pocket screws look pretty good right now.