DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bandsaw Electra Beckum BAS316 Guides (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/120629-bandsaw-electra-beckum-bas316-guides.html)

Francis September 13th 05 11:29 AM

Bandsaw Electra Beckum BAS316 Guides

Lower blade guide on my bandsaw has fallen apart- an awful design and poorly
made part- alloy casting has fallen apart but it was difficult to use and
crude anyway- are there any replacement third party ones that are better?
I'm sure I've seen some advertised somewhere.

[email protected] September 13th 05 08:14 PM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:29:45 +0100, "Francis"
wrote:

Lower blade guide on my bandsaw has fallen apart- an awful design and poorly
made part- alloy casting has fallen apart but it was difficult to use and
crude anyway- are there any replacement third party ones that are better?
I'm sure I've seen some advertised somewhere.

carter does (did?) make aftermarket guides.