DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Question about Saw Station... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/120458-question-about-saw-station.html)

Jack M. Matos September 11th 05 09:35 PM

Question about Saw Station...

Has anyone tried building the Table Saw Station that was featured on New
Yankee Workshop a season or two ago? I want to try to build something
similar. The difference is I would like to surround my saw so I can use the
custom fence on either side as opposed to building my saw into the corner.
Anyone have any ideas? i'm open to any suggestions. Thanks...

Jack